• 21 Best Hair Treatments

redkin cond.

AS A COSMETOLOGIST I AGREE THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT HOWEVER HAVEN'T CONVINCED ME IT'S ANY BETTER THAN THE PANTENE COND.
    Tlee | 36 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

• 10 Best Deep Conditioners

love it!

Redken makes the best deep conditioners. I say that plural because there is another with a different name that works great. My hair is med-thick, wavy and a little coarse and this helps keep it soft and smooth down the frizz.
    LorenaWest | 13 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Love, love, love this!

Cannot express how much I love this product! Left my damaged hair amazingly silky and extremely manageable. With this, I did not have to flat iron my hair. Frizz was completely gone! If you are looking for a miracle conditioner, I cannot recommend this enough!
    lwagner120 | 7 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

Redken Smooth Down

I hAVE THICK COURSE WAVY HAIR THAT i STRAIGHTEN EVERYDAY AND i COULDN'T LIVE WITH OUT THIS PRODUCT. iT SMOOTHS MY HAIR BEFORE i FLATIRON IT...wONDERFUL!!!
    AprylShowers | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 1 people said helpful

• 21 Best Hair Treatments

I loveeee

I love love love LOVE this stufff. I put about a quarter amount cause I have thick hair and run my fingers through my hair until there is no tangles, and it makes me hair SOOO soft !
    Monicareviews | 22 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 2 people said helpful