• 7 Makeup Brushes You Actually Need

The body shop makeup brushes

If I could give these brushes a higher score than 10 I would! The brushes are so soft; the handles are very comfortable. You could drop a HUGE amount of money on brushes which I have. These are the ones that I always come back to.
    tanyanicole | 24 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  11 of 13 people said helpful

so good!

it just goes to show how a good product doesn't have to cost a fortune. and if it feels good, it is good!
    AstridB | 8 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 6 people said helpful

Surprisingly great

This brush is so great and pretty cheap. I have 3
    Saradancer | 28 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 4 people said helpful

Great

Lovely soft brush and easy to apply eyeshadow
    beautybarbie | 9 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

Great Brush

This is a great product. Not only does it disperse powder evenly, but it also doesn't leave little brush hairs all over your face. Wonder job Body Shop!
    cehuval | 17 reviews

Always in my heart

My first and still my favorite brush. I purchase my first eye pots and shimmers sometime in the late 1990's. No one in my mother's house likes to share combs brushes so I had to buy all of my brushes that day too.
    StacieD | 122 reviews

• 7 Makeup Brushes You Actually Need

High quality- great price!

You usually have to pay an arm and a leg for high quality make-up brushes, but not with Body Shop. I'm sort of a make-up brush snob so I know that this is a great find! You won't be able to find this type of quality for the price. This and all of the rest of the beauty brushes from Body Shop are an affordable luxury. Which is the best kind of luxury in my book ;)
    jennyofmany | 130 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  10 of 12 people said helpful