Which Celeb Hairstyle and Makeup Look Do you Like Best?
- Posted by Kristen on May 20, 2010 at 06:18PM
My husband loooves Halle Berry and swears she's the most gorgeous woman on the planet. I'd like to say I look a bit like her, but I so don't. Maybe if I use a little self-tanner (try these reader approved ones), get a sexy pixie cut (see other celebs who rock the cropped cut) and breast implants, I might somewhat resemble her (okay, I totally still wouldn't), but since I don't have the guts to chop off my hair or go under the knife, I'll start by at least copying her makeup look. So, what lovely dark-skinned celebrity beauty do you wish you looked like? Vote for the one you think is most gorgeous -- then steal her look.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and offers on beauty products here.
- Read previous blog:
11 Cities that Boast Beautiful Hair Color
- Read next blog:
Are You a Sucker For Cutely Packaged Beauty Products?
- Kata: I use SCHILD Natural Hair Color Stain Protector. It prevents hair color stains on the skin while coloring hair. It is 100% natural,...
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...