Which Celeb Hairstyle and Makeup Look Do you Like Best?
- Posted by Kristen on May 20, 2010 at 06:18PM
My husband loooves Halle Berry and swears she's the most gorgeous woman on the planet. I'd like to say I look a bit like her, but I so don't. Maybe if I use a little self-tanner (try these reader approved ones), get a sexy pixie cut (see other celebs who rock the cropped cut) and breast implants, I might somewhat resemble her (okay, I totally still wouldn't), but since I don't have the guts to chop off my hair or go under the knife, I'll start by at least copying her makeup look. So, what lovely dark-skinned celebrity beauty do you wish you looked like? Vote for the one you think is most gorgeous -- then steal her look.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and offers on beauty products here.
- Read previous blog:
11 Cities that Boast Beautiful Hair Color
- Read next blog:
Are You a Sucker For Cutely Packaged Beauty Products?
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
People Style Watch