4 Best Hairstyles for Dirty Hair
These cute hairstyles will minimize the grease factor and keep unwashed hair looking good as new
2. Begin creating an inside out French braid from one ear, over the top of your head, and down to the opposite ear.
3. Braid the rest of the length of your hair down normally.
4. Take a 1-inch section of your hair from the side you started on and braid it normally down to the ends.
5. Then pull the single braid over to one side and join it with the first braid you made, creating a halo around your head.
6. Finish with a spritz of hairspray.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Day Two Dirty Hair: Twisted Top Knot
Luckily for all of us, there is less of a stigma around dirty hair these days. Now, it's common knowledge that washing your hair too often can strip your scalp and hair of its natural oils. We also know that dirty hair holds curls and other trendy styles much better (and longer!) than clean hair.
But I have to admit, as a habitual rarely-wash/re-styler, it can get difficult to disguise the greasiness by day three or four.
Enter these hairstyles that are perfect for dirty hair. Not only do they disguise the inevitable greasiness that comes with unwashed hair, but they also work best with the texture that comes when it's been a while since you've shampoo'd. Keep clicking to get the step-by-step how-tos, then transform your own dirty hair by trying one of these cute hairstyles.