15-Minute Recipes That Are Good for Your Skin
These mouth-watering dishes are part of a healthy skin diet. Even better: You can make 'em in 15 minutes flat
6 large eggs
2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
Salt to taste
Paprika for garnish
Chopped fresh chives for garnish
Freshly cracked black pepper for garnish
1. Put the eggs in a medium pot and add enough water to cover. Bring the water to a boil over high heat and cook for 13 minutes. Drain the eggs and rinse with cold water.
2. Peel the eggs and cut them in half. Gently remove the yolks and put them in a medium bowl.
3. Mash the egg yolks and add the mayonnaise, mustard, and curry powder. Mix well and season with salt.
4. Fill a reusable pastry bag with the yolk mixture and use it to fill the egg white halves. (Alternatively, use a small spoon.)
5. Garnish each egg half with a sprinkling of paprika, chopped chive flowers, and freshly cracked pepper.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Skin superfoods: halibut and tomatoes