Stretches That Will Ditch Your Aches and Pains
Maybe you're sore from hitting the gym like a maniac. Or perhaps you're dealing with chronic pain you can't seem to shake. Here are 7 simple stretches that'll put an end to your aches and pains so that you can start the New Year feeling great
• Lay flat on your back, bring both knees into your chest.
• Hold your left knee into your chest leaving your right leg straight on the floor.
• Take a deep breath and bring your bent knee across your body toward the opposite side of the mat. Keep your shoulder blades on the floor.
• Look over your left shoulder.
• Hold for 45 seconds.
• Bring both knees into your chest and repeat on the opposite side.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Close with child's pose