7 Yoga Poses for a More Productive (and Happy) Day
Roll out of bed and onto your yoga mat. These pick-me-up morning stretches will help keep you centered and energized all day
• Lay flat on your back and bring both knees into your chest.
• Hold your left knee into your chest leaving your right leg straight on the floor.
• Take a deep breath and bring your bent knee across your body toward the opposite side of the mat. Keep your shoulder blades on the floor.
• Look over your left shoulder.
• Hold for 45 seconds.
• Bring both knees into your chest and repeat on the opposite side.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Yoga Pose No. 7: Child's Pose