The Pieces You Need to Do Winter in Style
Style and beauty blogger Lara Eurdolian of Pretty Connected shares her winter weather staples
1. Karen Walker Superstars Collection Harvest Mirrored Sunglasses, $280
I LOVE everything about these sunnies. They are so chic and cool with a combination of mirrored lenses and tortoise-shell frames.
2. Burberry Brit 'Marstead' Long Wool Blend Coat in Bright Military Red, $1,495
A true investment piece. I have an older style of this jacket that was a hand-me-down from my aunt -- it's so timeless, warm and well-made.
3. UGG Australia Classic Bow Shorty Gloves in Black, $165
I have really bad circulation in my fingers, and these gloves not only shield from the cold, they are so comfortable and warm.
4. CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick in Tempt Berry, $6.99
It's a vibrant red I can wear day to night with wonderful pigment that's infused with shea butter for lasting moisture.
5. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, $21
It's in every makeup artist's kit -- and for good reason. I use it head to toe for dry areas like elbows and knees, chapped lips, sunburn, to tame split ends and condition my cuticles.
6. Etienne Aigner Stag Bag, $445
It's the perfect size and a fun statement bag that comes in so many patterns and prints. Plus, it's shaped like a lunch-box, so it's a winner in my book.
7. Cat Footwear Colorado Boot in Silver Alias, $124
They are the ultimate all-weather combat boots and are virtually indestructible. And the black with silver finish adds a cool-girl edge to any outfit.
8. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask, $6.99
For anyone with dry, split ends, this is the best mask on the market (especially for the price!). It hydrates and repairs my brittle ends, and you only need a tiny bit to soften your locks.
9. Bose Quiet Comfort 25 Acoustic Noise Canceling Headphones in White, $300
I travel a lot so noise-canceling headphones are a must. These offer great sound, a comfortable fit and keep my ears warm in this weather.
10. 66 North Kaldi Arctic Hat in Black, $88
When it comes to New York's cold weather, I do not mess around … or leave my house without this hat. The soft (faux) fur keeps my head and ears warm -- ready to battle the coldest of temperatures.
See more of Lara's style on her blog, Pretty Connected.