Health & beauty
Posted by Total Beauty 02/16/12 at 03:00PM
Here's how to get the same mysterious look that Shobrook created:
1. Create the look of a Film Noir hollow face by applying a darker shade of Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Compact (available Fall 2012) across the cheekbones. Apply a thin layer of Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, $42, all over the face.
2. Add some highlights by applying Laura Mercier Primer Radiance, $30, on the nose, chin, and cheekbones for a luminous, dewy effect.
3. To get a modern interpretation of Flim Noir's trademark blood red lips, use a mixture of Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colours (available Fall 2012) in Cocoa and Merlot to outline the lips. Fill them with Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Pink Blush.
4. Dab Laura Mercier Lip Plumper in Pink Pearl, $30, on the center of the lips to create a seductive sheen.
5. Sweep Laura Mercier Luster Eye Colour in Starfruit, $22, across the brow bone and use Laura Mercier Luster Eye Colour in Dusk, $22, across the lid, outer corner of the eye and under the lower lash line.
6. Accentuate the center of the lid with Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Violet Sky, $22.
7. Line the entire eye with Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Brown Copper, $20, and blend it out with Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Tiger's Eye, $22.