Posted by Total Beauty 02/16/12 at 05:00PM
How to get the look:
1. Apply mousse to hair, then rough dry with amika NRG Professional Hair Dryer ,$155
2. Create a figure-eight technique around the crown of the head by pinning hair around bobby pins.
3. Seal in figure-eight shape with heat from the limited edition Amika x Cynthia Rowley styler flat iron.
4. Use a hot rod to create tight curls.
5. Drag hair out and brush to create volume.
6. Pull and pin pieces of hair (each model ended up with a slightly different look, so you should feel free to have fun with it too).