Summer Beachwear Beyond the Swimsuit
We've got major summertime fever. Fashion blogger Jenny Wu from Good, Bad and Fab shares the beach bag essentials she's pining for
This product is one of my faves and will definitely help combat beachside humidity. A few sprays and you are ready to go straight from the beach to drinks with friends.
2. Wildfox Classic Fox Deluxe Sunglasses, $179
I'm loving the pastel blue hue and trendy, reflective mirrored lenses on these sunnies.
3. Sunny Snapshot One-Piece Swimsuit, $198
It's absolute sacrilege to trek into warmer weather without the perfect bathing suit in tow. The modern floral print and sweetheart neckline on this one-piece is perfect for summer.
4. Warehouse Cropped Lace Shirt, $80
I love the feminine appeal of this blouse. The scalloped edges and pretty pastel pink will breathe romance into your summer days and nights.
5. J. Crew Panama Hat With Contrast Ribbon, $58
Woven by hand in Ecuador from fronds of the toquilla palm, this hat adds a tomboy touch to pretty much any outfit.
6. Ciaté Flower Manicure Kit, $25
This manicure kit is so easy to use and will create couture floral nails worthy of inciting endless nail envy.
7. J. Crew Evie Metallic Midheel Sandals, $188
These sandals are the perfect way to infuse a bit of metal into the summer months. I love the chunky stacked heel!
8. Lucca Couture Silky Open-Back Romper, $69
This romper is super versatile for summer as it can be worn alone or as a beach cover-up.
9. ASOS Crop Top in Scuba with Cut Away in Palm Tree Print, $42
This palm tree print screams summer! You can't go wrong with a crop top, as it remains one of the year's biggest trends.
10. Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Custom Bronzer -- The Bombshell Collection in Brunettes, $14
This custom color coordinates with your skin tone and hair color to create a long-lasting and glamorous glow that enhances your natural beauty.
11. Circus by Sam Edelman Lena Flats, $40
I love the mesh perforation on these flats! They're so chic and ideal for those long peaceful strolls along the beach.
See more of Jenny's style on her blog, Good, Bad and Fab.
FashionLust List: A Total Beauty Editor's Top 10
FashionFashion Essentials from a San Francisco Blogger
FashionA French Fashion Curator's Wish List
FashionWhat a New Orleans Fashion Maven Wants ... Now
FashionA Fashionable Film Buff's Dream Closet
FashionFall Picks from a Penny-Pinching Style Blogger