What a New Orleans Fashion Maven Wants ... Now
A wish list by Andi Eaton, creative director/co-founder of NOLA Fashion Week and the blogger behind Oui We
The Bots print: ironically quirky and quietly sexy in a slinky silk
2. Wildfox Statue of Liberty Lenon Sweater, $298
Inspired by the city of lights and styled for an all-night, underground jazz party
3. Rorin Billie Croc Clutch, $962
Custom and oversized -- an electric clutch to carry all the essentials in high style
4. Kenzo Printed Jeans, $520
Denim to d-eye for
5. Ugg Jena Boot, $325
New Orleans inspired for dancing through the French Quarter: combat boot tough, but with the comfiest sheepskin interior
6. Kris Nations Louisiana Necklace, $42
What girl doesn't love channeling her inner cheerleader with a pep rally for her home state?
7. Ellery Billy Brown Signature Hot Pants, $580
Hot pants with an asymmetrical overlay -- wearing shorts was never so chic
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs Mareika Tulip Silk Jumpsuit, $600
The most beautiful print with a sultry 70's vibe. It's like wearing the most glam PJs ev.
9. Krewe du Optic Toulouse Bone Sunglasses, $125
Bone and blue -- vintage-inspired and my favorite year-round accessory
10. The AVEDA Heartland Make-Up Collection, $14-$18
This collection delivers a just-in-from-the-cold flush in the prettiest stains.
Andi Eaton is the creative director and co-founder of NOLA Fashion Week. She blogs about fashion from the Big Easy on Oui We.
Health & beauty