• 13 Worst Foundations

Very Nice!

It works like magic.
    JosephRHerna | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Soft on skin

Soft, light to the skin and it is very healthy for the complexion.
    AmyCAvila | 5 reviews

Love it!

Perfect for my skin!
    AnnMAllen | 3 reviews

Love!

I love this product! I have oily skin with a lot of pigmentation and this products coverage hides it all! I have been looking for a great way to protect myself against the sun and this product has spf20. And it's all natural! It's pricey yes, but I'd say it's worth it!

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

• 13 Worst Foundations

Quick and Coverage

Love it! My go-to quick foundation that provides coverage. I never have to look like a hag when I leave my house!
    taylorsgems | 70 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful