• 13 Worst Foundations

Soft on skin

Soft, light to the skin and it is very healthy for the complexion.
    AmyCAvila | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Love it!

Perfect for my skin!
    AnnMAllen | 3 reviews

Love!

I love this product! I have oily skin with a lot of pigmentation and this products coverage hides it all! I have been looking for a great way to protect myself against the sun and this product has spf20. And it's all natural! It's pricey yes, but I'd say it's worth it!

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

Quick and Coverage

Love it! My go-to quick foundation that provides coverage. I never have to look like a hag when I leave my house!
    taylorsgems | 70 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

• 13 Worst Foundations

Good Matte powder...

I have been using this mineral foundation for a few years now. I used Bare Minerals previous to switching. I use the Warm Sienna and it matches my skin tone fairly well. Pros: It goes on with a matte finish; It goes well with touch ups; It's waterproof; It matches skin tone well; It doesn't give me a greasy look like other foundations; It doesn't cause any breakouts for me Cons: the price; it set...read moretles in fine lines so it needs a light dusting in the middle of the day; it doesn't cover very well (I wear foundation underneath as well) Overall, I continue to buy this product at the price because it is a good go to powder, it matches well and doesn't create shine when layered.
    beautifulglow1 | 12 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 4 people said helpful