• 12 Best and Worst At-Home Facial Peels

• 10 Best At-Home Microdermabrasion Products

I found it very good!

Good smell, good texture, my skin now is very hydrated, hope the result will last!
    giada | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Arbonne RE9 Advanced Cellular Renewal Masque

I discovered this mask at a spa where I enjoyed a nice facial, and the aesthetician gave me a small sample to take home. It tingles after it's been on for several minutes and really helps with overall complexion tone and feel. While it's a little pricey, this is one of the few masks that actually seems to work, especially on fine lines., so this is starting to become more important to me. I'd recommend this product!
    jade1718 | 15 reviews

Best product

Does excatly what it says!!
    TK004 | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 1 people said helpful

• 12 Best and Worst At-Home Facial Peels

Didn't see much of a difference

I was eager to try this product and I thought I would like it more. My skin was irritated after using it.
    MakeupBeauty | 66 reviews