Poorly formulated

The biggest problem this mask presents is irritation. It contains several fragrant plant oils plus the potent skin irritant menthol. Together, these work against improving your skin by causing collagen breakdown and your impairing skin’s ability to heal. The irritants make this mask a bad choice for all skin types, and the high price is the icing on a risky cake.

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 6 people said helpful

A good tingle

Using this mask a few times a month as part of your routine really helps with any acne scarring and the condition of your skin. My skin is clearer, pores are smaller, and the texture is MUCH smoother. It does feel warm and tingly while it's on, but using the RE9 toner afterwards is soothing.
    KissaKay | 4 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 4 people said helpful

Love

This product is a bit pricey but for someone who has always struggled with acne I would say it is definitely worth it! Within only a few uses, my acne scars and acne started to diminish. It has a slight tingle but nothing unbearable. I highly recommend this product as it has worked miracles on my skin!
    Dalemtown | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

• 12 Best and Worst At-Home Facial Peels

AMAZING PRODUCT TO HAVE!

THE BEST FACIAL MASK I HAVE EVER TRIED! I LOVE USING MY RE9 FACIAL MASK, SUCH A TREAT FOR ME.
    CFP | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 7 people said helpful

My Favorite

All I can say is you MUST try it. Your skin will thank you!
    joy_robertson | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 4 people said helpful

Best At Home Mask Botanical also

Love the arbonne Cellular mask, I use it twice a week and it has made a difference to my skin. In the morning you have a fresh feel to your face and it leaves it feeling super soft. It smells like a tropical drink!! All botanical also
    claudette_stiven | 1 reviews

• 10 Best At-Home Microdermabrasion Products

Arbonne RE9 cell renew masq

My cousin introduced Arbonne to me the summer of 2012. I admit it is pricey but it is good quality. I use this masque sparingly at night as my final step. I have seen results everyday and continue to see improved skin texture. This masque "purges" the hidden junk to the surface for a clearer complexion. I finally like to look at my skin in the mirror after I wash my face because before Argonne, I ...read morewould see a countless sea of acne bumps. I just accepted the bumps as part of me. Now, I can see a more softer, more supple skin without any makeup!! It's truly amazing, I never thought this could happen to me and now I finally feel pretty :)
    starburst | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  10 of 12 people said helpful

Dark skin rejoice!

Talk about something that can change your life...this mask does wonders to those of us who have the issue of ashy skin and discolorations. I'm 57 and most people think I'm 30-35 years old especially since I started using this masque. Run quickly and contact an Arbonne consultant and order this TODAY!
    jeanette_armstrong | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  9 of 13 people said helpful

the Best!

I love this product. It keeps my pores small and invisible, my skin balanced and clear of blemishes, and my skin feeling fresh like after a facial. can't live without it!

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  8 of 11 people said helpful

• 12 Best and Worst At-Home Facial Peels

Arbonne Cellular Masque

It's the BEST!! Minimized the acne scars... truly rejuvenate my skin. Felt so soft, silky smooth. LOVE IT!!
    retnosaridewi | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  9 of 11 people said helpful