this stuff really works!

i just love this stuff it really does work being a single mother working a couple jobs dont always have time for myself my kids were always making fun of my frizzy hair that is until i tried this product now all anybody can say is what great hair i have plus it is affordable & not a waste of money!
    thorgren | 7 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  8 of 11 people said helpful

Scary how well this works.

Awesome product. Worked wonders on my long hair, especially the dry damaged ends. I have tried tons of products to help deal with extremely long, thick hair, as it is not the easiest hair to tend to. this is one of the best I have tried.
    eileen06 | 152 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  13 of 16 people said helpful

Love it!

No More Scary Hairy has done wonders for my dry hair. I LOVE it!!!!
    katie_wilson | 3 reviews

• 21 Best Hair Treatments

Amazing!

I am so glad to have found this product. I have tried a number of products over the years and many do not work or leave your hair oily. I could see and feel the effects of this the first time I used it! It doesn't leave an oily look and leaves your hair feeling revitalized. Plus it is the only all natural hair serum I have found to date! A little goes a long way even on long hair so you really get your monies worth with this one!
    dacheek | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  14 of 17 people said helpful

Wow!

This hair serum worked wonders for my wife's hair. You can use it on your damaged nails as well. Try it!
    wolfpacker1993 | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  15 of 18 people said helpful

Works wonders!

This stuff did wonders for my dried out hair. I am addicted!
    Mia_Madison | 3 reviews

• 10 Best Deep Conditioners

Love the product!!

I just loved this product. There are a ton of "hair helpers" out there and its hard to tell which ones are the real deals...believe me Scary Hairy is the real deal. I actually noticed a difference the first time I used it. My hair is softer and even styles better than before! you can use this product on wet or dry hair, its fabulous! and a little goes along way!!! Thanks for making such an awesome product!
    Tkomodo | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  28 of 31 people said helpful