Organic Mineral Peel BODY

Have been using this product about 2 1/2 months now and I'm in love. Doesn't cause irritation Or strip your skin of natural oils. Leaves my face ready for flawless makeup application. The reason I only gave this nine stars is the downside of the glass bottle using it in a bathroom. I can't be without this product.
    Gochster | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 4 people said helpful

Organic Mineral Peel Face

I tried this product for the first time after seeing it in Real Simple Magazine. I only use natural and organic products. I can say it really does what it says it will do. It makes my skin so soft. And I think it's helping my moisturizer stay on longer and work better too.
    Whitney4 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 6 people said helpful

• 12 Best and Worst At-Home Facial Peels

O.R.G Skincare Organic Mineral Body Peel

I have very sensitive skin and almost everything irritates it. I had heard about this product through Cassey Ho of Blogilates. I decided it give it a try since it was natural. I'm so glad I did. It does not irritate my sensitive, acne prone skin. It just leaves it feeling unbelievably smooth and soft. I couldn't be happier with this product!
    alison_howan | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 6 people said helpful

Amazing Before Applying Foundation

This product is good. Really good. I have dry skin and when I go to apply my foundation you can see the makeup sitting on my face. I have been using the Clarisonic, which had been helping some, but after using this peel my makeup goes on so nice and smooth. I'm officially hooked. If you're looking for that smooth, I'm not wearing makeup look, you'll love this stuff!
    Nicky | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 2 people said helpful

Finally a product delivers on its promise

After my very first use I felt and saw noticeable results. My skin feels so smooth and clean and refreshed. It's very gentle and has a lovely natural scent. I couldn't be more pleased. Next I want to try the body exfoliator.
    MsWilliams | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 3 people said helpful

• 10 Best At-Home Microdermabrasion Products

O.R.G Organic Peel (face)

This product is really good. Spritz the prodcut a couple of times over the face, wait 5 seconds and rub gently... the dirt and dry skin just rolls off. Skin feels soft and smooth afterwards. Really great to do before applying make up.
    SH1 | 2 reviews

Finally!!! Something that works!!!

Having extremely dry skin... I've tried almost everything out there. From those gels like Pure, Peter Thomas Roth (which I think are totally bogus if you read their ingredients) to beaded scrubs (St. Ives, Fresh)... I'm in love with this product. Call me a ingredients wh*re (which I proudly am!), I honestly haven't seen anything that works better. And you know what, there is nothing better than people complimenting me on my skin : )
    BeautifulCleo | 2 reviews

Great for sensitive skin!

I love this product! It doesn't dehydrate my skin & it's been lighting my acne marks since I started using it-evening out my skin tone!
    msbeauty | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

• 12 Best and Worst At-Home Facial Peels

Review subject

The best product hands down!! Use it religiously and cannot put it down.
    liveloyal | 2 reviews