• 15 Best Heat Styling Products

Great Buy!

I got this for my mother-in-law because she said she had needed one and we had just moved . In to a new apartment. So of course i used it too when i was in a rush to get to work or just when i wanted to go out with my boyfriend. Sometimes when i was in a hurry i would love it when the curling iron would Heat up fast. I usually just press on the handle then wrap my hair on the . Iron it usually...read more comes out the best. I used to use a wand but i did not like constsantly burning my hand because i kept losing my glove. This curling iron does not need a glove so that is a wonderful thing that i got this one. The curling iron goes hotter than 350. It has a cute and stylish purple color and lasts very long and does not break that easy. i hope you consider to buy it because it made her really happy, she loves the durability and the end result. I hope you will love the many different outcomes of hairstyles.
    tyliaacedeno | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

• 11 Best Hot Styling Tools

AMAZING!

I'm in love with this curler. I works so well and I have thick long blond hair. I use it almost everyday and I only have to hold it in my hair for about 4 seconds and then let it out. Best curler I've had in years and still works perfect after 3 years of use. Love it!:)
    MaddieLovesHorsrs | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  18 of 19 people said helpful

Review subject

I've been looking around for a good tourmaline ceramic curling iron and went with this one for now because of the low price. I do like it and as far as I can tell it does not seem to damage my hair. Maybe in the future I'll go with a pricier one but for now this one seems to do just fine. Pros: - heats up fast and has different heat settings - the protective cover comes in handy - can't beat the ...read moreprice - tourmaline ceramic - better than just ceramic or worse, bare metal - looks nice - swivel cord - auto shut off Cons: - the on/off switch is in a bad spot on the handle.. I am constantly shutting off the iron by accident - the cool tip is not long enough to hold onto, making it easy to burn your fingers - I honestly have not had this iron more than a week so I can't say there aren't more cons but I'll update this if I do find any
    chloe_brooke | 12 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  8 of 9 people said helpful

Great Curling Iron

I love this curling Iron, its affordable and easy to curl. Love how fast it heats up and it gets really really hot (trust me on that). The design is pretty cute , the only thing I kinda dislike is the clamp bit you cant take it off and transform it in a curling wand. I love how my curls last for the whole day without hairspray and they are anti frizz. love it
    laura_escolar | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 6 people said helpful

• 15 Best Heat Styling Products

Conair Infiniti Curling Iron

I have this one and really love it! It makes my hair soft and gives it shine as well. I like that you can adjust thetemperature on it. Bravo Conair!
    deni50 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful