Nice

AlexLIngram | 4 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

RustyVHaynes | 4 reviews

• 12 Best and Worst At-Home Facial Peels

RafaelLMilne | 4 reviews

Great

StellaJNeal | 4 reviews

Soft

JenniferJRiley | 4 reviews

• 10 Best At-Home Microdermabrasion Products

Good

This is amazing mask..
    SherriFJenkins | 4 reviews

Pricey but worth it!

I'm used to using Korean face masks that you could but at an Asian spa or supermarket for about $3 each. They've always worked well for me but in comparison to SK II, the results are drastically different. My daughter said my face looked more hydrated and glowy. It's a little expensive so I will likely limit use to once per week.
    DeedeeS | 4 reviews

Amazing very hydrating

I had the mask placed on me at the macys counter in herald square by Ellen. Wow my skin was so hydrated. What an amazing product. Easy to use and feels relaxing and cool on your face. Ellen gave me a mini facial with some of the skii products and now I'm hooked.

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 2 people said helpful

• 12 Best and Worst At-Home Facial Peels

Good but not the best

It took me forever to purchase this because it was so expensive. It took a lot for me to justify purchasing this mask. It was well worth the wait. This is a very good mask! My face is bright and glowing all day after i use this. This product does itch my skin but that has happened before with many different mask. I gave it 8 stars because this is a good product but it very pricey. I used a spiruli...read morena organic Mask from a new brand Arysa. It much cheaper at about $20 and works slightly better than this mask. Plus its natural and organic
    princesssonia | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 7 people said helpful