1. Annick Goutal Vanille Exquise, $133
If I were a scent, I'd be vanilla. Vanille Exquise by Annick Goutal is my favourite perfume; the bottle is sublime and the scent delicate. I feel so special when I wear it.
2. Tesler and Mendelovitch Clutch, $680
Who said you couldn't find high-end fashion pieces on Etsy? Tesler and Mendelovitch are absolutely killing it with these wooden clutches. All hail geometric shapes!
3. Dinosaur Designs Origami Earrings, $453
If I could, I'd own every single piece made by Australian brand Dinosaur Designs. These earrings are on my lust list this year.
4. Benefit They're Real, $23
I give this mascara 10/10. Pure perfection.
5. Gucci Ankle Boots , $995
I'm always looking at people's shoes when I first meet them. I think it's great when they are a bit adventurous with their cut or colour. I love the curved leather on these Gucci boots -- so feminine and so damn sexy.
6. Camilla and Marc Acute Angle Dress, $376
I love to wear classics with a twist. How great is the mesh panel and the asymmetric cut on this shift dress!
7. Chanel Ecriture Black Eyeliner, $34
I wear eyeliner every day and this one has never let me down!
8. Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Serum, $65
I love Aesop, and Aesop loves my skin. I haven't been able to find a product as good as this serum. The entire Parsley Seed range is just incredible.
9. Zimmermann Honour Cats Eyes Dress, $695
I'm in love with Zimmermann's latest collection, and this dress is my favourite piece. Perfect for a special dinner out or a wedding.
10. Helmut Lang Kinetic Jersey Skirt, $140
Summer is coming soon in Australia, and pieces like this Helmut Lang skirt are an absolute must-have.
11. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine, $32.50
So many shades to choose from, but my favourite has to be Bonheur (#61), which of course means "happiness" in French.
12. Zadig & Voltaire bag, $624
Quilted leather bags are just hot. With this bag, I think I might have just found a new best friend!
See more of Mélanie's picks on A Cut Above the Retsy
MORE LIKE THIS