• 11 Best Hairsprays

good

This hairspray is known for providing a medium to high hold that lasts up to 72 hours. It significantly enhances volume and lift, making it suitable for various
    YvetteMurray | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

• 15 Best Heat Styling Products

Works great!

This is my favorite aerosol hairspray! It does the job, holds my hair very well. It doesn't weigh it down nor make it look dirty either (oily-haired gals will know what I mean). It has a nice, unintrusive scent also. All in all a great product!
    roxanneisme | 28 reviews

sexy hairspray

Best out there
    wendy_west_miller | 1 reviews

Not as outstanding as some of their other products

After first trying Big Sexy Hair's Spray and Stay, I became a huge fan of the product, and after reading some of the other reviews, systematically began trying some of the line's other products. This is one of them, and it's the first of their products that I'm not sure I would purchase again, mostly because of the price. I can find less expensive products that do the same thing. I like to ha...read moreve a product (so far that's generally been a hair spray) that I can apply to my dry hair before using a flat iron or styling wand, so that's what I use this product for. I find it to spray on evenly, and I can brush through it without difficulty. I believe it does help with the ease and hold of my heat styling, but no more so than the less expensive brand I use. It's a good product, but I gave it 7 stars mostly because I probably will not purchase it again because of the price, and the fact that I have a less expensive product that I use that does the same thing. Still a big fan of the line, and will continue to try their other products.
    dancerbygrace | 51 reviews

• 11 Best Hairsprays

Love it

Isn't too stiff and gives amazing volume. Can even use as a rootlifter as well. My fave hairspray at the moment
    brittanynicole | 13 reviews