Oh So Sweet!

Mary Kay outdid themselves when they created the Satin Hands line! I especially like the Peach Satin Hands Smoothie Hand Scrub! The peach scent is so real that you want to taste it (but I am betting that it doesn't taste like a peach). A little goes along way, so you definitely get a great return on your investment! I live in Upstate New York where the winters are harsh and make human skin look re...read moreptilian! Well, this scrub exfoliates all the dead, flaking skin off your hands, feet (or wherever you choose to use it)! It also moisturizes and leaves the skin feeling smooth and supple! There is also an unscented version, but I have not found the peach to be irritating to my skin. I strongly recommend the whole Satin Hands set... You feel like you have been to the salon! These products make awesome gift too - And people love it! If you like this, you will also like the Satin Lips set!
    griftonl | 74 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Awesome

Finish with the Satin hands cream and you've got perfectly smooth and soft hands. Great during the winter season when your hands tend to dry out.
    RealPrincessMel | 111 reviews

Soft and smooth

My hands no longer feel rough and dry! Absolutely amazing. ♡
    dcnl98 | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

• 12 Best and Worst Hand Creams

Soft hands and feet

I use on both hands and feet for a nice smooth feel
    charleneann1965 | 16 reviews

mary kay hand scrub

I use this product twice a week, and it has changed my hands!(they get kinda rough looking due to gardening)no more rough skin around nails, or callouses, and smells yummy!
    melaniemiller79 | 23 reviews

The best exfoliator hands and feet!

This product is the best exfoliator scrub I ever used. It completely removes the dead skin from hands and feet. My husband loves it too. His hands are always dry because of his job. He loves this product as much as I do. I also like to use this on my feet with a pumice rock. Love the peach scent and the vanilla sugar scent.
    MakeupBeauty | 66 reviews

• 10 Best Nail Polishes

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

There is no downside to this product. My fiancé refuses to wear lotion on a regular basis, so we do this on a weekly basis. It keeps his hands soft and not sticky..
    sayruhjane | 6 reviews

A very good scrub

This stuff has such a pleasant smell and of course it gets the job done leaving skin smooth and soft. I use it all over my body and not just my hands. I love it!!
    sirsha | 30 reviews

Great Exfoliator for the hands

Mark Kay peach sating hand scrub is devine. I have used it for many years and have repurchased it many time. I keep in my bathroom sink even my husband uses it. You dont need alot of product to get the job done. It leaves your hands feeling velvety smooth. It completly takes off all dead skin. I usually use this product in the night time and follow-up with Mark Kay peach satin hand mosturizer.
    Mimi071585 | 15 reviews

• 12 Best and Worst Hand Creams

Great exfoliating scrub!!

I live in ny state and we have harsh winters which does it's damage on my skin. I can't find a cream to solve my drying hands problem....until I tried this scrub and lotion!! It's soft, gets every last part of your skin velvety and doesn't dry out...ever!! I had a prescription for eczema lotion but once I started using this I brought it to my doctors office and she couldn't believe how well this worked!! Thank you mary Kay!!
    Lilies516 | 9 reviews