OMFG THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!

I seriously cannot live without this stuff! It leaves my naturally coarse, unruly hair sooo nice and shiny and absolutely, 100% frizz free! It makes it look and feel so luxurious, it's hard to believe such an unbelievable, surreal product exists! GET THIS NOW. It is EXTREMELY well worth the money. Your hair will look just as nicely conditioned as a movie star's!
    PilarSecretx | 9 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

Perfection!

I have wavy, coarse hair naturally, but have it colored and chemically straightened. This conditioner makes my hair silky smooth. I use it every day and can't live without it!
    RealtorDonna | 7 reviews

Wonderfully Wonderful

I have naturally curly hair and it can be dry at times. I was on the hunt for a good conditioner and I found Biolage. Its a must for me! I love it! The scent is clean and refreshing too
    AMBER4497 | 3 reviews

• 21 Best Hair Treatments

sad story=(

Unfortunately I bought this buy one get the other 50% off sale...and both of them did not do my hair any good...my ph balance was thrown off and I had to go totally organic..stinks cuz this isn't a cheap line...it was recommended to me by a stylist so it is obviously a good line...not for my hair maintenance though! Sad story Smells nice though!!
    Tillie7 | 51 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

A must for long curly hair!

I have long curly hair and most products leave it either frizzy or too heavy to show off the curl. This product give it the right amount of moisture without leaving it oily or heavy, and it smell amazing! A must have!
    angel496 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

HG conditioner

No matter what I use, my hair fusses at me until I go back to this. Nothing else works to tame my dry frizzy hair and make it smooth and moisturized. It's great during the summer and winter months. Doesn't cause buildup. I can't say enough good things about this product. LOVE IT!
    Olliesbear | 30 reviews

• 10 Best Deep Conditioners

Smells Great

My favorite thing about this product is how great it smells. Not to mention it leaves my hair soft and healthy looking. The only (small) setback is that you have to unscrew the top. I'd rather have it in a squirt bottle. Overall, I definitely recommend it if you are willing to spend $15 on conditioner.
    Erica08 | 5 reviews

not as heavy

wonderful hydrating balm - not as heavy as most balms
    teracn | 5 reviews

Amazing!

This conditioner smells absolutely amazing. It's thick, rich, and deeply conditions hair. A little goes such a long way. I started using this when I was trying to grow my hair out, and because I also chemically lighten AKA color my hair. I never saw a single split end, my hair was never tangled, and I never had a problem with breakage. Great conditioner!
    Chloe44420 | 52 reviews

• 21 Best Hair Treatments

Amazing

I've used this conditioner for years because my hair gets so dried out from straightening it. It makes my hair so soft without making it greasy and detangles it in the shower so easily. The tub is so huge and you don't have to use that much so plan on it lasting a really long time. Love it.
    wiseman2 | 2 reviews