Amazing Results

After using it, I can see the clear difference in my skin!
    OraThur | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Nice

Best Quality
    MariaAsheton | 4 reviews

GOOD

This mask is very great and helpful for my face.
    BettyKJackson | 3 reviews

• 12 Best and Worst At-Home Facial Peels

Great

This mask is very great and helpful for my face.
    AnnMFarfan | 4 reviews

Amazing

great is is amazing product
    MarryRRodriguez | 3 reviews

Wonderful

Nice one!
    NeaSeppanen | 4 reviews

• 10 Best At-Home Microdermabrasion Products

love it!!!

no words in any language can explain what wonders this has done for my skin & its health!!!
    biancacmgr | 5 reviews

Bioxidea Miracle

My wife discovered this skincare product and convinced me to try it. I was skeptical, but figured what can it hurt? Well, it is simply the best treatment I have ever used for my face. I particularly enjoy the sensation after shaving and have found the Bioxidea Hand gloves restore my dried and cracked hands better than any lotion I have tried!
    kevin_labree | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 8 people said helpful

Bioxidea Face Mask

This is a great Mask, it makes my skin extra smooth and gorgeous. Glad I tried the Miracle 48 mask, I have tried other types of masks, but this one is by far the best!
    Beauty4mls2013 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 9 people said helpful

• 12 Best and Worst At-Home Facial Peels

one word: AWESOME

I love Bioxidea. I've never gotten into the whole "maintain your face" thing but after using the Miracle 24 mask, that was all I needed to be convinced how great this product line is. After seeing the results with Miracle 24 mask I HAD to try the Miracle 48 Gold which EXCEEDED my expectations. I'll never look at masks the same again. GET THIS PRODUCT.
    msd0m1n0 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 5 people said helpful