Beecology Lavender and Bergamot Body Wash

My body product arsenal is ever changing especially with the cold weather approaching. I love discovering a new body wash that does the job: cleanse good and moisturize well at the same time. Today, I'm giving you the scoop on Beecology, a natural products company that focuses on paraben free and SLS ( sodium lauryl sulfate) free goodies. They are also family owned and operated and make all the p...read moreroducts themselves. Their beeswax and honey based products are from their own family farm where they tend to the bees themselves! I was sent Beecology Lavender and Bergamot Body Wash, a travel size of The Original Honey Hand and Body Cream and shower scrubbie. I'm going to give you the rundown on the Lavender and Bergamot Body Wash.... "Moisturizing Natural Lavender & Bergamot Body Wash. The perfect combination of lavender essential oil with just a hint of bergamot for that citrus after note." Pros: -a lather is BANANAS!!! Its smooth, abundant and creamy. And its natural? I had to reread the ingredients and it is! -The scent of Lavender is true. You know I love that detail being a HUGE lavender fan. - The packaging is sleek and neat. The label to didn't bulge or peel away. - I would buy this off any shelf. Appealing to the eye! Cons: - After I rinsed the lather, I did feel a bit stripped. Their are no sulfates in it though. I chalk it up to good ol' fashion soap agents. Overall.... I need the other to scents in this Body Wash Grapefruit & Lemongrass and All Natural Peppermint( oh, I bet that's the BUSINESS!!)!!! I love this Body Wash. Worth the buy!!
    ruralglamour | 8 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 4 people said helpful

Great REFRESHING Morning Body Wash

I love my Peppermint Body Wash. It's super invigorating that it's exactly what I need to wake me up in the morning!

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 3 people said helpful

Smells great, feels great!

I was lucky enough to try out Beecology's body wash, and I love it! The scent is lovely, and not overpowering, and you're not left with any shower gel residue after you rinse off. Its a great departure from some of the other heavily perfumed body washes, and you can't help but love that it's all natural!!
    lacey_rose | 1 reviews

• 21 Best Body Washes

MY favorite way to wake up!

I love the peppermint scent of the Beecology Body Wash! It awakens my senses like no body wash I have used before! I love the way it lathers and after washing off, I feel nice and fresh! It leaves me with a silky feeling that is a great way to start my day!
    noelle_davis | 4 reviews

A Great Way To Wake Up In The Morning!

This refreshing body wash wakes me up in the morning and takes care of my skin. It is all natural and sulfate-free. The fragrance is amazing! I love it so much, I have given it as gifts, and all my friends agree!
    JJR | 2 reviews