Not sure

I like how it covers but I think I'm allergic to something in the MAKEUP. I love how it matches my skin tone exactly.
    Lori_Prather | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

My favourite foundation

I work for clinique and this is my favourite foundation ever! I love trying this on other ladies and seeing them glow!
    gina13 | 1 reviews

Good foundation

I like the full coverage foundation, but Revlon Colorstay was just as good. However, I bought this at bonus time, so got some added make-up and a bag - so it was worth the extra money. You have to be careful though - it does go into your lines/wrinkles. If you wear powder you will need to go over them with a brush afterward.
    millerl | 6 reviews

• 13 Worst Foundations

looks great

I use to love this foundation. It wasn't heavy but it gave great coverage. It really does improve your skin tone over time. I was going to buy it again but the ladies over at dillards just couldn't get me a good shade. Definitely a great foundation if you can get a perfect match though.
    dixcie_reynolds | 16 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

Not for me

I love cliniques skin care line but not a fan of their foundation. This one feels greasy on my skin and none of their colors really match my skin tone. Also transfers to clothes easily
    queenb82 | 53 reviews

I tried to love it but couldn't

I bought it for the claim 'to even your tone skin'. Well, I found it too heavy and hard to take it off. It would break me out and the color that the sales representative recommended - which seemed to be the closest to my skin tone, would turn darker over day. Odd, right?

Great Coverage!

This is one of my favorite, more expensive foundation. I have dark spots and minor acne...this foundation covers it very well. It is build able to get a fuller coverage! The color range is also amazing, so you can find the perfect shade for any skin tone. I also like the nozzle, it is not a pump sadly but a pointed tube. A lot better than pouring it on to a sponge (etc.) with a giant gapping whole and contaminating the product!!
    itsm3sabrina | 14 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  13 of 13 people said helpful

Best foundation ever!

So natural , yet provides awesome coverage! I would def recommend this to anyone. Amazing!
    cfortunska | 32 reviews

Amazing

This stuff leaves your skin looking flawless! It doesn't look like you're wearing makeup at all. And it actually does what it claims! The first day I wore it, I washed my face at the end of the day and my face looked a little brighter. The next day, after washing my face, I was ALL up in the mirror, wondering "Did the makeup not wash off?". By the 3rd use, I was amazed. It has truly perfected my s...read morekin. I didn't know much about this foundation (I received a sample) so I googled it and read the claims. It's amazing to me that I seen the results, without even knowing I should be looking for results! Needless to say, I RAN to the Clinique counter and bought a whole bottle. Good stuff!
    shanna2104 | 22 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

• 13 Worst Foundations

Good light coverage foundation

I've tried a lot of different foundations, and I have to say I was pretty impressed by this one. I have a very oily T zone and dry cheeks and sometimes chin, so finding a good foundation is pretty difficult for me. It is extremely light weight on your skin and I don't feel like I'm wearing tons of makeup. The downside to this is that it is a pretty light to medium coverage, and I prefer more full ...read morecoverage foundations. Other than that I did enjoy this foundation, and have re-purchased several times despite the sheer coverage. Pros: -Feels light on the skin -Leaves a almost satin like finish -SPF - a must for me in foundation -Never looks cakey or unnatural -Doesn't make me breakout (I've had this problem with other foundations) Cons: -Sheer coverage -Doesn't stay on all day - I can feel it sliding down my face by mid-day sometimes (this probably wouldn't be a problem for someone with normal or dry skin) -Shine comes though by lunchtime, I have to apply a mattifying powder several times a day with this foundation (again very oily skin) -Doesn't cover acne or discoloration very well, you will need a separate concealer with this for sure Overall it's a nice natural looking foundation, but doesn't give you a whole lot in coverage. Would recommend for dry/normal skin but not oily/combo.
    kittykatkc | 1 reviews