• 9 Best Sunscreens for Your Face

Love this foundation

I have very dry, very sensitive skin and I have finally found the foundation for me. Clinique even better foundation gives me the coverage I need while keeping my skin hydrated and does not irritate my sensitive skin.
    diane_magel | 13 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 2 people said helpful

not so great

it made my face cakey, especially in the heat. the only good thing i can say about it is that it cover my acne well enough.
    bdelio87 | 7 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

• 9 Best Sunscreens for Your Face

Just perfect balanced no built up makeup

This make up is evenly balanced ( a bit hydrating as well). It gives excellent moderate to full coverage without feeling heavy. Tried both Ivory shade for winter and honey for the summertime. Gives great light reflection ( for photo shoots), covers up minor discoloration, gives an even finish. Being not heavy or too rich it is easily applied over moisturised or on its own after toner. Great product.
    Anemone3 | 7 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 3 people said helpful