• 11 Best Hairsprays

great

the spray is really great, after using this on hairs they give a nice look to my hairs
    fredacevans | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

• 15 Best Heat Styling Products

awesome

This hairspray is awesome it kept my style as it is till all-day
    FloydMSnyder | 5 reviews

Kenra finishing spray 25

While I love the hairspray the delivery system is the worst. I paid a lot for this spray and after only a couple of uses it plugged up so badly all it does is spit at my hair. I tried to clean out any clog but to no avail. I will be looking for a different hair spray now, not worth the frustration.
    roxanne_seely | 1 reviews

Salon favorite

Strong hold without stickiness. This was a favorite in every salon I worked in
    breezy84 | 15 reviews

• 11 Best Hairsprays

Best Hairspray Ever

I. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT! This is the best hairspray I have ever used, and that's saying a lot because I have bought a ton- drug store & prestige. This one holds AMAZINGLY well- like your updo will still look great tomorrow- hold! You still get shine, it isn't crunchy and it doesn't smell strange. This is the best hold and the best hairspray you'll ever use.
    mhoward | 34 reviews