• 11 Best Hairsprays

Kenra finishing spray 25

While I love the hairspray the delivery system is the worst. I paid a lot for this spray and after only a couple of uses it plugged up so badly all it does is spit at my hair. I tried to clean out any clog but to no avail. I will be looking for a different hair spray now, not worth the frustration.
    roxanne_seely | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

• 15 Best Heat Styling Products

Salon favorite

Strong hold without stickiness. This was a favorite in every salon I worked in
    breezy84 | 15 reviews

Best Hairspray Ever

I. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT! This is the best hairspray I have ever used, and that's saying a lot because I have bought a ton- drug store & prestige. This one holds AMAZINGLY well- like your updo will still look great tomorrow- hold! You still get shine, it isn't crunchy and it doesn't smell strange. This is the best hold and the best hairspray you'll ever use.
    mhoward | 34 reviews

Kenra

No sticky look.. Feels good. Holds my volume when I spray it under pieces or sections of my hair. I'm a hair stylist and this is for sure my go to
    missmeagancb21 | 5 reviews

• 11 Best Hairsprays

This hairspray is the best!!

This hairspray is totally awesome!! Supreme hold and lasts a long time!! Not too sticky, just spray far away from head/hair.
    dougasgirl | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 1 people said helpful