So very strong!

It's truly the best, but there was one mishap with a recently purchased pair of MAC's Hello Kitty lashes. When it came time to remove the lashes half of the lash strip came apart, but the remainder of the strip stayed glued to my eyelid. Definitely the opposite of having them fall off. And the latex stink isn't too bad compared to other brands.
    Weremuffin | 9 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

The best!

The latex formula really gives a storng hold and lets you remove them easily. I only use this for my lashes, MAC sells the largest tube. Drugstores have half the size tubes.
    tatismami | 14 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

Better than super glue

It dries clear, stays on ALL DAY, and really is waterproof! Im a lash freak and wear them almost every day and this is the only glue I'll ever use. It does the job and spares me the frusturation of having any part of my lash (especially those inner corners)come off. Just buy it already :)
    missbeautysays | 11 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 5 people said helpful

• Must-Read Tips to Apply False Eyelashes

The best lash adhesive!!!

I've tried many lash adhesives, but this is the best. I stumbled upon it when I went to MAC and bought false lashes and was unsure if I had anymore adhesive at home. It dries clear and keeps my lashes in place for many hours:)
    bacoconut | 14 reviews

Great Adhesive

This is one of the best adhesives I've tried to put on fake lashes. It keeps my fake lashes sticking for hours without bothering my eyes. Although it is avaliable in the drugstore for less. So I would go to Walgreens or Walmart to purchase this adhesive. Same product lower price.
    abutterflykiss | 40 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

Duo is great!

I never worry about my lashes coming loose when wearing Duo (even in the rain and humid weather). I tend to add more to the outer corners and it works great.
    mercymae23 | 2 reviews

Really good

Not too tough to use, works well.
    Tyler1986 | 113 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 2 people said helpful

Best adhesive!

I really like this glue, it goes on white so you can see where you put it, but then it dries clear. Easy to work with and stays on until you take your lashes off!
    J_meglitters | 21 reviews