conditioning use...

no complains about this brush... use it for when i condition my hair in the shower... instead of using my fingers... love!
    sliliana | 27 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

I Love This Thing!

I'm not sure what made me pick one of these up, but I did, and I love it. It's sooo much gentler than a brush on wet hair. I use it both in the shower and after I get out.
    sskeeters | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

Good...I think

I have never used a shower comb before so this was my first time. I love it but I am quite sure that there is better out there. It definetly makes a difference in the softness of your hair. It doesn't hurt while combing your hair. Very handy
    style112 | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

• 24 All-Time Best Shampoos

I have three

I like that it hangs in the shower. It's pretty good, maybe not totally "ouchless" but it works pretty well... I have about 3 or 4. It's almost good as my favorite Goody comb with closer teeth.
    YFB | 125 reviews

Appropriately named

It really is ouchless.
    mommy1125 | 5 reviews

Great for long hair

This comb is great for making sure conditioner coveres the ends of very long hair. Easy to keep sanitary, too.
    Ernestine14 | 137 reviews

• 11 Best Hot Styling Tools

Great

Very handy to be able to hang this in the shower. I always comb the conditioner through in the shower - much gentler to the hair.
    kathryne4 | 141 reviews

love this comb

I absolutly love this comb. It combs without tangling your hair. My hair is med lenth and it works great, my girl friend has super long hair, and it can even comb her hair without all the tangling. It is strong enough it doesnt bend when using it on super thick hair and holds up to repeat and tough use. Price is more then fair. All in all a absolutly wonderful comb
    tobby | 38 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 5 people said helpful