My favorite leave in conditioner

Keeps my ends healthy and fly away free. I use it every time I wash my hair. Sometimes I put it on my dry hair on the ends before bed. I also have a mini in my pool bag. Great for a post swim. Rinse, leave in and dry in the sun.
    misseelew | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

• 10 Worst Conditioners

Absolutely amazing product!

Marci Pelusi leave in conditioner is the BEST hair product I have ever used! It’s provides the perfect moisture without weighing hair down. I use it on my own wavy somewhat fine hair, as well as on my young daughter’s curly porous hair. It’s the best. 👌🏼
    Kjoseforsky | 1 reviews

Review subject

in my opinion the most amazing leavein product available. doesnt weigh down the hair. hair is silky and smooth after aplication. worth trying it out and if you do you wont want to be without it ever
    ksee | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 10 people said helpful

lasts long

worth price get a years worth. coditions and moisturizes well.
    merri10 | 145 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 3 people said helpful

• 24 Best Conditioners

It's Awesome!

It's light on your hair yets it leaves your hair shiny & beautiful. This is perfect for anyone who likes to flat iron their hair. It makes hair look straighter & helps with fly aways.
    Madmunshower | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 3 people said helpful

I love this

Great product, I highly recommend
    mbrosh1 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 4 people said helpful

Light and Perfect

I have difficulty with most products because my hair is so fine. Leave in conditioners tend to leave my hair greasy looking and/or flat. I love Marco's leave in conditioner, it isn't at all greasy or sticky, and have no offensive odor!
    voiceofathena | 11 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 8 people said helpful

• 10 Worst Conditioners

Great Product

I probably have the thickest frizziest hair ever! But this product is great for taming my wild hair..I would defenitely reccomend this product!
    vmilldog | 11 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 9 people said helpful