Love it!

This foundation is the best ever. It goes on smooth and light but still with phenomenol coverage. Some foundations just weigh me down but this doesn't and it has SPF to protect the skin. I would say it's somewhere between a tinted moisturizer and a foundation. It's light enough for daily wear, but I dust some loose powder over it when i go out and it stays on all night without rubbing off. Also, I love the way it smells.
    SolsticeSun22 | 31 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 5 people said helpful

My favorite foundation to date.

Ive been usuing this stuff for a few year now, and I LOVE it! its a light weight tinted foundation, its full of antioxidants, and its an SPF 20. I have really pale skin, and can use all the help I can get to protect it from the sun. It feels good on your skin, its not heavy or sticky. if your looking for coverage without the heavy caked look you might want to give this a try. you get a dewy natural finish. I use mine in conjunction with their fine loose finishing powder.
    lonebobseytwin | 15 reviews