love it

it is really wonderful product for me
    ShayneLJohnson | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

• 17 Best Hair Gels

GarlandCScala | 4 reviews

Superb

RobertLKinnon | 2 reviews

Good

Nice one!
    FayCMartinez | 3 reviews

• 15 Best Heat Styling Products

Good

Very nic quality product...
    AnneBFurr | 6 reviews

Use often

I use this stuff on a daily basis, and have for a long time. I have used it so long, I just haven't tried anything else really. It does just what I need it to. Hold well, and it is not sticky. It also feels light in my hair and extensions. Forever a buyer!
    LaurenBd | 10 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 3 people said helpful

Best for Curly girls

I have long, thick curly/frizzy hair and I have never used anything as good as this product. It moisturizes, sculpts my curls, reduces frizz, and smells great. My hairdresser specializes in curly hair and he turned me on to this product, saying it's the best one around. I couldn't agree more!
    mikjo | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  11 of 11 people said helpful

• 17 Best Hair Gels

loveee

I have thin, straight hair and this product gives my hair body without weighing it down. The foam is thick and doesn't dissolve in your hand like most mousses do. It's lightweight, non-greasy and super easy to use. The product really has no scent and I would actually prefer a nice, subtle scent to it. Only con for me is that at the end of the day, sometimes I notice a subtle film on my hair. It's ...read morenot really sticky but I definitely have to wash my hair at night (which I pretty much do so anyway.) All in all, a GREAT hair product.
    mgibs96 | 35 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 8 people said helpful