Lovely Colors and Texture

I only buy these when there's a special offer going on because as a beauty product junky, I always want something new to try. This year I treated my sister to two of these lipsticks and a pencil. She always has trouble finding a good color. And picked up Rich Berry for myself. Hydrating, good pigment, long lasting. And I always love a metal container.
    gypsytejas | 78 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 7 people said helpful

Fantastic.

This lipstick does so much for my smile.. When I wear it, I feel confident. My lips aren't that big, but it gives me this "Julia Roberts" smile that no other lipstick has ever done for me! It goes on smooth and lasts long. Love!
    tahlia | 16 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  7 of 9 people said helpful

Love this lipstick

This is a beautiful, long lasting lipstick - an ideal choice for everyday wear. Love it.
    Tabitha | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

• 10 Best Lipsticks

Love it!

My mom and I are Estee Lauder EVERYTHING. I have this lipstick in tiger eye and tiramisu, she has hot kiss. We are both very satisfied with the colors, conditioner works great with it. lasts a long time. pricey but definately worth it!
    zandrahuot | 4 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 5 people said helpful

creamiest lipstick, excellent color pay off

I love all Estee's lippies as they are very moisturizing and have good color pay off, but I especially love the Signature line. This is a warm reddish, brownish color on my lips. I think this color would look good on most skin tones, perfect for everyday use. It looks pretty on me (NC 20/25), it looks pretty on my mom (NC 35). It has a nice smell too. I applied this lipstick at 7 am, and it's still there 4 hours later (with drinking and snacking). Will definitely repurchase!
    ftanadi | 13 reviews

nice

This formula is new, and it`s a more moiturizing formula than the All Day lipstick. Great colors to choose from, there is something for everyone.
    jef119 | 120 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

great feel great color

Love my hydra lustre lipstick. Color is great and the feel is too.
    signingsis | 1 reviews

Hydra Lustre Lipstick

This lipstick has a nice texture and leaves a light shine which I like. Lasts better than most lipsticks! Good array of colors.
    plaza661 | 171 reviews

I love my lips

The finish is smooth, it shines, it is lite and has a lasting look and it's expensive
    Virginia1954 | 5 reviews

• 10 Best Lipsticks

Love this Lipstick

My daughter knows I love everything Estee Lauder so she always buys new makeup items for me. She got me this lipstick ans it wonderful. The color stays and my lips feel moisturized.Even the package is beautiful. Pricey but worth it
    Peggy1116 | 51 reviews