Fabulous

this is good product
    ElsieRMadrid | 4 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

amazing lip color..

I love this shade, very nice smooth,,, good, original product,
    HollyMClark | 4 reviews

Perfect

tastes and smells great.
    OspinaBJason | 4 reviews

• 12 Lipsticks We're Obsessed With

this product is smooth, moisturizing

tastes and smells great.
    RayLPenrod | 4 reviews

Soft

GOOD POST.
    EvieBBlack | 3 reviews

Natural

It is natural product
    LisaDBlevins | 5 reviews

a very quality product. you get what you pay for
    da1992 | 38 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 8 people said helpful

The Holy Grail of Lip sticks

Simply the best. I love how smooth and moisturizing this product is and lasts a real long time. Do wish they had more color options but there is enough for you to find one that goes well no matter what your skin tone. I use to get real bad lips till I started using this but no more. Well worth the money
    Alana_Danes | 58 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

LIPSTICK

I MUST SAY ESTEE LAUDER HAS BY FAR MY FAVORITE LIPSTICK'S. GOE'S ON WELL AND STAY'S ON GREAT TOO.
    Tlee | 36 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

• 12 Lipsticks We're Obsessed With

My fave Lipstick

I don't wear lipstick very often, but when I do, I come to Estee Lauder. The lipsticks do not dry out my lips like some do, but leave a nice soft layer. And their lip products always smell the best! Another thing I love? The casing is so rich feeling with its ribbed sides and gold color. It just looks luxurious. Plus, the ribbed sides prevent it from sliding open in your purse, that way I don't find lipstick stuck to the interior of its top.
    vanlle | 12 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 7 people said helpful