Good for kids scalp

This is a really good shampoo for kids.
    DotKWells | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Kids

This is the only product that I was able to get for my niece that helped with their curly hair. It made their hair more manageable and soft. I am glad that I got to give this a try. I would recommend this product to anyone that has kids with curly hair.

great for my kids.

i wont buy any other brand. it works great on my childs fragile growing hair.
    VintageGlamourG | 25 reviews

• 15 Best Heat Styling Products

AWESOME

Just got this and it conditions my hair beautifully it's like a shampoo and conditioner in one ITS AWESOME
    Ragen6704 | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

GREAT

My daughter LOVED this as a child...
    jeri_mcleod | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

Love it, I'm 17

I used to buy really expensive "keratin replenishing, frizz reducing" shampoo but it always made my hair look coarse and never shiny. I received this shampoo and the conditioner as a funny secret santa gift but when i ran out of shampoo, i didn't want it to go to waste so i just decided to use it. My hair is no longer a gigantic frizz ball that resembled a horse mane. It is actually manageable and...read more very shiny/smooth after using the whole bottle of shampoo and conditioner. My hair has never looked so healthy, I will definitely be using this product again in many showers to come! By the way, I'm 17 and it is still the best I've ever used.
    sydney.k | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

• 15 Worst Shampoos

shampoo

this is one of the best kid shampoo out there its not like the other ones where you use it the smell goes away but the sent in this product lastes till the next wash
    littlesweets801 | 13 reviews

Ashley

I love using this on my kids and even use it myself occasionally
    ashmindahouse | 8 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 2 people said helpful

like it!

it smells so good!
    kala | 21 reviews

• 15 Best Heat Styling Products

Soft Hair!

I am a 13 year old with curly, frizzy, coarse-like hair. I have tried literally EVERYTHING (Garnier, Dove, Tresemme, Matrix, John Frieda, Organix, Herbal Essences)! But I never am pleased with my hair! I purchased this due to the great reviews on here. It's strange using a 2 in 1, but it works. My hair was soft, frizz-free, and beautiful! I am in love with this shampoo!
    Fashionofhislove | 41 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  11 of 13 people said helpful