Wu-Minglu Electric Eyelash Curler
Affordable, effective, and easy to use. What else is there to say?
Find on Amazon
The Wu-Minglu Electric Eyelash Curler stands out for its thoughtful design and compact size. The design works well for all eyelash shapes, effectively separating your upper and lower lashes without tugging or pinching. Though it’s not necessarily the highest-end product, nor the fanciest or most effective, considering the price, it’s pretty darn good. Those looking to dabble in the art of electric eyelash-curling would be wise to start by giving this one a try before proceeding to more expensive models.
- It bends and shapes your lashes better than a traditional (non-heated) curler does, and with longer-lasting results.
- The heat is really evenly distributed, so you get uniform results.
- It heats up quickly and stays charged for a long time, so it’s easy and convenient to curl your lashes on the go or if you’re getting ready in a hurry.
- It takes a bit longer to get your desired shape than with other curlers.
Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler
The Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler does everything you need it to do, and then some.
Find on Amazon
The Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler is simply an incredible product. You’ll be on your way to thick, fluffy, long-lasting lashes in mere seconds when you use this curler, which fits naturally in your hand and evenly applies heat to every single strand of hair. The result? Expect gorgeous, coveted lashes and a bright, wide-awake look. Best of all, unlike with other eyelash curlers, there’s no crimping or pinching involved; rather, this curler safely separates and curls each eyelash without causing any pain, burns, or damage.
- You don’t run the risk of pulling out your eyelashes with this product since it’s a heated comb instead of a clamp.
- The results tend to last all day, unlike with a traditional curler (in which case you normally have to do some touch-ups throughout the day).
- It can get very hot to the touch, so you have to be careful to test it before using.
Acavado Heated Eyelash Curler
You can't help but love a customizable beauty experience like the one you get from the Acavado Eyelash Curler.
Best Temperature Settings
Find on Amazon
Get the thick, full, fluttery eyelashes of your dreams with the Acavado Heated Eyelash Curler, whose accurate temperature settings allow you to really customize your lash shape. With this one, you can make adjustments as you see fit, depending on the occasion (or your mood). This curler heats up quickly and efficiently, and once it does, all it takes is one or two swipes to get gorgeously curved lashes. Crucially, the insulated groove design helps to protect your eyelid from the heat, and the deep, well-spaced grooves make it easy to hold your lashes firmly in place.
- Thanks to this curler’s unique design, you can bend the tip slightly to get a better angle, which comes in handy when you’re doing the corners of your eyes.
- It evenly heats up all types of lashes, even thick, coarse, wild ones.
- It heats up quickly and is equipped with an auto shut-off feature, so you don’t have to worry if you accidentally leave it on.
- With this curler (unlike with others), it’s recommended that you use mascara first; otherwise, things can get a little messy.
JDO Electric Eyelash Curler
Don't sit around waiting for your eyelash curler to heat up – just get the fast-acting JDO Electric Eyelash Curler.
Find on Amazon
If you hate waiting on your beauty tools to heat up, the JDO Electric Eyelash Curler is for you. This nifty little gadget heats up in a mere eight seconds, curling your lashes super quickly while offering total control and all-day curl. It’s also very smartly designed, with an auto shut-off feature and thermal protection slots that keep your lashes from getting burned. Compared to other eyelash curlers (both heated and not), this curler works like a charm, releasing just enough heat to get true, long-lasting length and volume in no time.
- It lifts and separates lashes beautifully on the first try.
- There’s a slight curve to the wand, so you can really get each lash just right.
- It stays charged for weeks, which is convenient if you forget about it in your makeup bag and want to curl your lashes on the go.
- If you have shorter lashes, you’ll likely need to prep them with a brush before curling.
Our Tips and Tricks
Heated eyelash curlers come in a couple different designs — there are curlers that resemble traditional eyelash curlers and feature a clamp, and ones that are more comb-like, with heated teeth. A comb- or wand-like curler is a bit gentler than one with a clamp since you don’t have to apply pressure on your lashes. No matter which type you choose, remember that, just like when you use a regular eyelash curler, you’ll still need to seal the look with a few coats of mascara when you’re done curling. And, safety is key when you’re using a heated eyelash curler: Make sure the device doesn’t touch your skin, and don’t over-use your heated curler (once a week is fine; once a day is not) as this could permanently damage your fragile lashes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some advantages of heated eyelash curlers over regular eyelash curlers?
Because they’re activated by heat, heated eyelash curlers produce effects that last much longer than regular curlers. Heated curlers also give you a more intense, fuller-looking curl.
How do I use a heated eyelash curler?
First, make sure that your lashes are clean and dry (with no mascara or other makeup on them). Then, test the temperature of your curler first to ensure that it’s not too hot. When you’re ready to apply the curler to your lashes, do so as you would with a regular curler by pumping the curler three or four times at the root of your lashes without snagging any skin.
About the Author
About the Site
Since 2007, TotalBeauty has been committed to helping millions of people find the right makeup, skincare, and haircare products for their needs. Our experts know what works best for every face shape, skin type, hair type, and more. They are here to share that knowledge with everyone looking to upgrade their beauty routines or try something new.