Tifara Beauty Hair Rollers
These lightweight flexi rods come in various sizes, ensuring they meet all your curling needs.
Find on Amazon
These easy-to-use flexi rods help create the curly hairstyle you want. You can use them on wet or dry hair, and they’ll work well regardless of your hair type. Even better, the rods come in six different hairstyles, allowing you to get creative with your curls. Each size has a different color, so you can quickly find the roller you need. These rollers are especially convenient if you want to give your hair a break from heat styling. Using these flexi rods requires little effort and will help you speed up your grooming routine.
- We love that these rollers work will all hair types, even thin straight hair.
- If you want to sleep in these rollers, you can. They’re not too uncomfortable, and you’ll be impressed with the results when you wake up in the morning.
- We were pleasantly surprised by how well it worked with shorter thick hair.
- These rollers have a very strong latex smell.
Xnicx Flexible Curling Rods
This set of flexi rods comes with a whopping 47 pieces and works beautifully with all hair lengths.
Find on Amazon
If you’re shopping for flexi rods on a budget, look no further than Xnicx’s flexible curling rods. You’ll be able to perfect your curly look with these flexible rods that easily bend and twist to create the style you want. Made of foam, these rollers won’t damage your hair. They allow you to curl your hair without heat, preventing heat-related breakage. They also come in seven colors and sizes so that you can create curls and waves of different lengths. The package includes 47 flexi rod pieces in different colors and sizes.
- With these rods, you won’t need a curling iron which is known to damage hair over time.
- We were surprised by how well these rods tamed unruly curly hair.
- Even if you only leave them in for 15 minutes, you’ll be impressed by the number of curls these rods produce.
- We wish these were more comfortable for overnight use.
Ivyu Hair Rollers for Long Hair
Designed for those with long hair, these jumbo flexi rods will give your curls a new bounce.
Find on Amazon
Curling long hair is often challenging, thankfully Ivyu has created a solution. If you want to turn your long locks into beautiful bouncing curls, Ivyu hair rollers are here to help. These extra-long rollers were designed specifically with long hair in mind. This set comes with two flexi rods and a bun maker accessory—more than enough to create whatever long, curly hairstyles you want. You won’t need any heat to use these curlers. Simply dampen your hair before rolling it with the rods.
- These hair rollers are surprisingly comfortable to sleep in.
- Whether you’re going for a wave or something tighter, these rollers create even curls.
- If you have long, thick hair, you’ll find that this curler does an excellent job taming stubborn strands.
- We would have liked for Ivyu to include more than two rollers.
Syhood Flexible Curling Rods
With 30 flexi rods and a pintail comb, these versatile flexi rods by Syhood are perfect for your DIY curly hair needs. These flexi rods work with almost any type of hair, helping you create your choice of wavy, curly, or fluffy hairstyles. You can use them on dry or damp hair, and the pintail comes in handy for separating small hair strands for rolling. You won’t have to worry about heat damage or breakage since these rollers create gorgeous curls without heat.
- We appreciate that these curlers come in a wide variety of sizes. Whether your hair is short, long, or somewhere in between, Fiewmay will have the right curler for you.
- While they’re durable, we also found these curlers to be comfortable to leave in our hair overnight.
- We wish they came in a variety pack, so we could easily figure out what size works best.
Fiewmay Flexi Twist Foam Hair Curler
This flexi rod styling kit includes all the necessary tools for making your curls bounce.
Find on Amazon
This Flexi rod styling kit comes with everything you need to create beautifully curly hairstyles. The kit includes 24 flexi rods, a hairdryer bonnet, and four nonslip sectioning clips. The flexi rods come in sizes ranging from small to large, giving you the flexibility to create various curly styles. The large capacity hairdryer bonnet is large enough to fit over big rollers. Plus, it’s durable, so you’ll be able to use it for a long time.
- The included hair bonnet is a bonus, especially if you want to curl your hair more quickly. We feel like we’re in a professional salon when we use this set.
- The bonnet does dry your hair, but it’s far gentler than a hairdryer alone.
- The bonnet can be challenging to put around your head.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should I leave flexi rods in my hair?
You should leave flexi rods in your hair to set for between two and three hours. You can also sleep with them overnight to maximize your curls. If you use the flexi rods with a hair bonnet dryer attachment, you’ll only need to leave them in for several minutes. Be sure your hair is completely dry before removing flexi rods. If not, your curls will unravel or be too loose.
Is it better to use flexi rods on wet or dry hair?
While you can use flexi rods on dry hair, you should set them on wet hair for the best results. You can either use a leave-in conditioner or water to dampen your hair before rolling it with flexi rods.
About the Author
Why Trust Us
Since 2007, TotalBeauty has been committed to helping millions of people find the right makeup, skincare, and haircare products for their needs. Our experts know what works best for every face shape, skin type, hair type, and more. They are here to share that knowledge with everyone looking to upgrade their beauty routines or try something new.