A Saving Grace for Dry Hair!

WOW! Neutrogena has been in my life since I was very young. This product is really wonderful at restoring moisture to curly, dry hair, such as mine. I use it twice a week and my long curls look as though I've come from a salon! It's definitely a keeper!
    tarisad | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

No need to spend big buck!!!

this is a great hair mask for the price. i've been using it for 4 months and it makes my colored hair softer and easier to comb.. i havent tried any of the pricey stuff but this works for me. i would tell you to give it a try.
    alygator | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 2 people said helpful

look below

nice bottle
    moses330 | 7 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 1 people said helpful

• 10 Best Deep Conditioners

awesome stuff

im glad i checked the reviews before i bought this. it truely is a wonderful product for frizzy and dried hair. just one day of using this product keeps my hair moisturized and feeling smooth for a week
    BethanyNiol33 | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

smooth as a baby's bottom

This made my hair so smooth and silky! I definitely recommend this!
    ilovemybf | 37 reviews

Wow

I love neutrogena products and this one is a great!
    kellyewickesser | 4 reviews

• 21 Best Hair Treatments

best of the best

i love it .My hair was dry and damage from bleach and color not any more .From the first try you will love it to .My hair feel soft healthy and beautiful .I got first the mask just to try it after reading you reviews. The next day i run to cvs to get the shampoo and the Serum .The best of the best .And believe me i try from kerastase to VO5. I can't live without it. Thanks neutrogena.
    dounia | 10 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

detangles and smells great.......

About a year ago. I straightened my hair (big mistake)it is also colored black..... So I am growing it out ...I use this once a week ,it works great ! Does not weigh my hair down. Sometimes I even leave a tiny bit in to tame flyaways.
    dahlia_noir | 22 reviews

One more thing

I gave this a 9, and said this mask was great, but I didnt say what my hair type was. I have un-relaxed African American hair. I usually straighten with a hot comb or flat iron. My hair is medium to long length.
    NewWife08 | 29 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 5 people said helpful

• 10 Best Deep Conditioners

Great

This stuff really does work. You can feel it in the shower; the water starts sluicing off your hair, no tangles, easy to dry and comb, etc. It is greaaat stuff!
    Poppy3 | 22 reviews