Yarok Feed Your Hold Hairspray

Yarok Feed Your Hold Hairspray

As low as

11 Best Hairsprays

Smells like Lemongrass

I was looking for something that would hold my curls while still being soft to the touch. I usually use a Herbal Essence Hold Me Softly Hair Spray, which I love. It worked like hairspray but didn't feel like it. I wanted to try this product because it uses natural ingredients. It did not hold my curls for the entire work day, my curls were almost straight by the end of the night. It was very moreicky as well. Of course I got some on my neck and chin when I sprayed it on. Usually I can just wipe it off with my hands but this product made my skin so sticky and uncomfortable that I had to wash it off with water. I did not care for the scent either. I feel like your hair should always smell nice because it will give off a scent when it sways. This lemongrass scent that I got from the product was too strong to mask with perfume. I recommend using the Herbal Essence product I mentioned earlier if you're looking for a hairspray that won't make your hair hard and crusty.
    alison21744 | 52 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Your Rating & Reviews