Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System Reviews

Back to Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System»
  • 14 Best Makeup Tools

• Exclusively from the editors at Total Beauty

One month in, loving it

I purchased this cleanser just over a month ago and I am shocked at the difference it is making in my skin. I have acne prone skin and I'm constantly trying different products. I haven't changed anything in my routine besides using this and my skin actually seems to be clearing up! I can't say with 100% certainty that it will solve all of my problems, but so far I have no complaints about this product. — 7 months, 4 weeks ago
    OliviaSorokes | 57 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

The #1 Product for My Skin

I had read a lot of great reviews about the Clarisonic on various blogs and was really wanting to give it a try. I was a little skeptical about whether the Clarisonic was as great as I was told or if all the beauty bloggers felt obligated to give a good review becuase they had received a free product.

I decided to do a little more research from the Clarisonic website and found out t...read morehe following facts

Clarisonic cleanses your skin 6x better than using your hands alone

The company offers a 90 day satisfaction guarantee becuase they know it will make a difference for your skin

The Clarisonic does not spin like similar drug store products do. It oscillates using sonic pulses which means it moves back and forth but not in a circle

Depending on which Clarisonic product you purchase you can receive up to a 2 year warranty incase your device breaks or no longer charges

The Clarisonic is waterproof so you can use it while you shower or bathe. (There have been so many times I've accidentally submerged my product in water so thank goodness for that!)

With all the positive reviews I read and stellar facts from the company I decided to give it a try. After all there was a satisfaction guarantee and I knew I would recieve my money back if I was not happy with the product.

Within the first week of using my Mia I saw an immediate turnaround with my skin and began receiving compliments daily on how beautiful and radiant my skin was. People began to ask me constantly what my secret was for flawless skin and I had to tell them it was my Clarisonic Mia!

The Mia currently retails for $125 as the universal speed and a 1 year warranty. If I were to go back in time I would opt for the Mia 2 which retails for $150, has 2 speeds, a 2 year warranty and a pulsing timer that tells you when to move onto the next portion of your face.

The Mia has made such a difference for my skin and I will never be caught dead without a Clarisonic device in my skin routine ever again. It's as simple as brushing your teeth and reaps higher rewards than any serum or moisturizer will ever give you.
    — 2 years, 5 months ago
    lissacole | 9 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

• 14 Best Makeup Tools

Not for Me

I've read various reviews on the Clarisonic/Clarisonic Mia that state that your skin may experience a "purge phase" at the beginning of regular use. During this phase, your skin gets ride of deep impurities in the form of blemishes. This phase is meant to last for about 2 weeks. A month and a half of use, and my skin was still "purging". My skin has never been as bad as it was when I was using the Clarisonic. For the price, I expected big things, and I'm sad this didn't work out for me. — 2 years, 6 months ago
    kdevoe814 | 12 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

Home » Reviews » Face » Tools + Appliances » Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System