Artistry

I love almost every artistry product.. i grew up my whole life with artistry &amway cause of my parents.. &my kids will also ha. The firming creme in natural is the best (coverup) and you always feel healthy when you wear their makeup.. Not animal tested . And they have new color lip gloss coming out soon except without the mirror&light sadly. And they have new blushes in peach & a rosy color :)
    JennyjXOXO | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  12 of 13 people said helpful

Light Up Lip Gloss

My favorite shades of the light up lip gloss are Champagne and Glitz. They both blend well with my complexion, and are great for a casual makeup day without overdoing it!
    christina_jones | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  12 of 18 people said helpful

Light up lip gloss

I LOVE artistry lip gloss I cant go anywhere without it!!!!!
    hannah_pech | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  9 of 14 people said helpful

• 9 Lip Glosses We're Obsessed With

Nice Stuff

love it
    river_woolworth | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  9 of 11 people said helpful

Amazing

I love this lipgloss! It lasts and its not sticky or too shiny. I also love the light in it
    Cupcake900 | 27 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  9 of 12 people said helpful

Pricy for its worth!!!!

I wouldnt give it 10 cause even MAC doesnt have 10 from me. But this is close to quality of MAC and is non sticky like VS. The longtivity is fairly moderate. Doesnt last through dinner. Overall a good product with good pigmentation, range of colors and texture but heavy on wallet for what it delivers
    komal_gurjar | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  10 of 15 people said helpful

Awesome Lip Gloss!!!

I absolutely love this lip gloss!!
    Monica34 | 7 reviews

Artistry Light Up Lip Gloss

I absolutely love this lip gloss!! It has a mirror on the side and a light in the cap so you can put it on anywhere. It has a little bit of a minty zing on your lips that feels so cool. I also love their new colors. It goes on smooth not sticky like other lip glosses and it lasts for hours with just one coat. It's also Miss America's favorite brand.
    dolphinmusic | 9 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  24 of 36 people said helpful

Review subject

Pretty awesome little lip gloss. The light and mirror are a plus. Goes on smooth and not sticky and it even feels minty. Not many options as far as color and it's a tad pricey since you have to get it from an Amway IBO.
    greenbean | 8 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  15 of 20 people said helpful

• 9 Lip Glosses We're Obsessed With

Artistry

Miss America's Favorite brnd
    jessica_matamoros | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  10 of 18 people said helpful