Great WOW appeal

Pure quality, great price, a unique and classy product. Everyone will want to know where you got it. Totally a surprise to see your lips in the dark with the light in the wand. choice of 3 colors, smooth application with a little glitter. Very nice.
    Rosie4two | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  8 of 9 people said helpful

ARTISTRY LIGHT-UP LIP GLOSS

FABULOUS PRODUCT. CANNOT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT
    kumarie | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 7 people said helpful

love my light up lip gloss!

This stuff is fabulous! The light really helps when applying in dark restaurants or at night. Wears very nicely and doesn't clump up or feel heavy. Awesome product!!
    kiagodiamond | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  9 of 11 people said helpful

• 10 Best Lipsticks

Great

It is a great lipgloss, I love the peppermint flavor and I can apply it even in the dark. I love it!!!!!
    Sauelizabeth | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 8 people said helpful

Is such a great lip gloss

Is a great product and the light up is a great idea. I love it!
    fabiola_huerta | 1 reviews

ARTISTRY Light Up Lip Gloss

I love it when my wife's lips are glossed up with it. She could pretty much ask for anything or get anything she wants. I didn't realize how many different shades were available, and the cool part about it, is that there's always a shade to match what she's wearing.
    debo_ajomale | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  7 of 9 people said helpful

BEST LIP GLOASS EVER

I've used a lot of different lip glosses and the Artistry (light up) Lip Gloss is far superior to others. It is smooth (not sticky) and looks great. The price is excellent also!
    cathryn_gabor | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  7 of 10 people said helpful

Light up Lip Gloss- everything your lips need!

Lights and a mirror for application ON the lip gloss container... Why didn't anyone think of this before? It's genius! No matter where I am, I have just what I need with my Light Up Lip Gloss for touch-ups. And the actual lip gloss really hydrates my lips and has been a lifesaver during this winter's weather. I'd say you definitely get MORE than what you pay for. Every woman I come into conta...read morect with with this product are simply in awe of it and have to get it for themselves. This is definitely one those products I would want to have on me if I were trapped on a deserted island... for sure.
    kayla_futral_rike | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  9 of 9 people said helpful

AMAZING

This is one of the best lip glosses I have ever used. The colours are fabulous and they do not have that over glossed feeling like other brands!
    angie_erickson | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 9 people said helpful

• 10 Best Lipsticks

Love it! Love it! Love it!

wonderful choice of colors - I use two of the three love the menthol that gives you hydration and fresh feeling all at the same time the mirror is super- so convenient AND- The light up dispenser is FABULOUS!!!!!
    bill_mclin | 1 reviews