Artistry Light Up Lip Gloss

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Best lip gloss I've ever used before! I've had everything too, from department store lipglosses to high end cosmetic company ones, and this one is absolutely the best. And I'm not even a fan of lipgloss...until this one that is. It isn't sticky, doesn't look globbed on like my lips are gonna drip off, a nice shimmer not over the top sparkle, great colors [I have each o...read morene :)] and in the winter times when my lips were chapped this worked better than lip balms!! The light and mirror are super super helpful too. I use the light all the time for non cosmetic reasons lol. LOVE <3
    setup4joy87 | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  7 of 7 people said helpful

Artistry Light Up Lip Gloss

This product is amazing people are amazed every time they see it and once they use it, they are so glad they did. The light lasts for 6 years, the tube has 200 applications. There are 5 different colors to choose from. Everyone love how it makes your lips tingle and feel moisturized.

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 6 people said helpful

Review subject

awesome colors, awesome mint feel, it is envigorating! in the night scene it completely stands out with the cool light you top, with my hubby to make my lips kissable, with my friends during dinner, and a great gift any season for that special girl in your life! cant wait to try the new colors!
    UltraLeap | 1 reviews

• 10 Best Lipsticks

Artistry lip gloss

Artistry lip gloss adds moisturizer to my lips, and looks wonderful. Artistry is adding more shades soon. The light-up feature and mirror is great, and is popular with teens and adults.
    janet_bugg | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 6 people said helpful

Love Artistry Light-Up Lip Gloss!

I love the cool, refreshing feel on my lips. It is very soothing. The colors are subtle and beautiful and the light and little mirror are fun and very useful!
    Nic7 | 1 reviews

Artistry Lip Gloss is simply the BEST

This lip gloss is like a spa therapy for your lips! It is very smooth and has a delicious flavor. Plus the convenience that you can get it out in the darkest of places and boom you are as good as new. I simply love it and I know you will too!
    niurkita_palomino | 1 reviews

Artistry Light up lip gloss is awesome!

As soon as you finish one, you can't wait to get to another color. Expecially because it has the minty flavor which is very refreshing and soothing !!!

Review subject

The number one feature in this lip gloss review is that it feels like a soothing lip treatment on your lips and you’ll feel the healing sensation occur
    sidika | 1 reviews

Awesome Lip Gloss

Wear the Champagne one everyday!!
    deana_iacono | 1 reviews

• 10 Best Lipsticks

Awesome Product!!!

I absolutely LOVE this lip gloss! It does not have the stickiness or thick layering feeling, which I hate about lip gloss. It goes on nice and smooth and has a cool sensation on your lips and is very moisturizing. Then it has a light on the inside of the rim of the lip gloss and a mirror so you can touch up your lips anywhere...which us ladies definitely need. Whether in a car, theaters, restauran...read morets (with dim lights), wherever. They just added 2 new colors so now they have 5 colors to choose from. This is my favorite gloss, champagne allows me to have a "natural lip" look without making my lips look white which is not a good look for my complexion and that was hard to find for me. There very versatile, you can wear them alone, or mix them for different shades, and there a nice touch after using a lip liner or lip stick. A great product again from Artistry...
    PreciousOne_IE | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 6 people said helpful