Finally, a very good, unique scent!

I have always been a very loyal user of Diptyque because I find their scents to be so unique but I discovered Nani and am completely in LOVE!!!! I love the smell and receive so many compliments every day. It's such a unique, intriguing smell that lasts such a long time and I cannot wait to try Saffron James' other scents.
    alison_falk | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  32 of 46 people said helpful

• 13 Awful-Smelling Fragrances

Delicious!

SJ's new perfume is the best way to remember how sweet life can be (every day, every where). I like to layer scents and Nani is a perfect base for day or night. Everyone who I have told about Saffron James, has become as obsessed as I am.
    sgmcgee | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  10 of 20 people said helpful

wonderful

feels like i'm walking on a beach in hawaii. on my honeymoon. thx SJ!!!
    Robertoespinosa | 4 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  9 of 16 people said helpful

love it

all my friends love it
    jacklyn13 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 9 people said helpful

• 16 Best Perfumes

The perfect cure for spring fever

Amazing smell.
    stephieholland | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 9 people said helpful

Yummy

I love this new scent by Saffron James. I feel like I am in Hawaii everytime I wear it. .It will help me get thru the cold winter in New York! I also love the packaging on it (and all other Saffron James products). So worth the money- I would recommend it to anyone!
    kristinbrown | 1 reviews

My favorite

I have tried many scents and this one has to be my absolute favorite - it's unique and simply beautiful. When you can wear a scent day and night and still have people wondering why you smell so good - it's perfect in my world.
    kquintella | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  12 of 17 people said helpful

• 13 Awful-Smelling Fragrances

saffrom james nani

reminds me of my hawaiian vacation
    GENIEANDPAPA | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 10 people said helpful