Terax Original Crema Ultra Moisturizing Conditioner Reviews

Back to Terax Original Crema Ultra Moisturizing Conditioner»
Sort by:
  • 10


    Great for dry hair that always is out of control. Use Terax and your hair becomes silky free. Shampoo is great also — 3 years, 6 months ago
    snnopyaf | 1 reviews

    This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

  • 10

    Shiny, happy hair

    I really love this conditioner. I have medium thick, wavy hair and I battle dry ends due to daily heat styling. I use this as a 15 minute, weekly deep conditioner and it keeps my hair soft and manageable. It has a clean scent and rinses away clean. It is non-greasy and never weighs my hair down. I'm not sure that I would use it everyday unless you have thick/coarse/damaged hair. — 4 years, 2 months ago
    Tarte82 | 39 reviews

    This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

  • 10 Worst Conditioners

    Exclusively from the editors at Total Beauty

    Get the Buying Guide to see these top-rated products!

    Get it now »
  • 9

    the ultra slip conditioner

    I looked up all the inggredients on the back of the bottle and they are all formulated to detangle and create superb slip! I have fine, curly, Afro texture hair and this detangles my hair fabulously. You have to get used to the smell (ppl either love it or hate it) but its not strong, so its fine. I think this is why my hair has gotten so much more manageble and easier to comb! — 6 years, 1 month ago
    christina_keys | 5 reviews

    This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

  • 9

    Very good as a regular or deep conditioner

    I have used this on and off for a couple years now, and I have to say, it works very well. You can even buy a small tube from Ulta for only like $10 if you are afraid to purchase the large bottle in the event you don't like it. The smell is kinda funky, but it isn't overpowering. And it moisturizes and smooths hair perfectly...doesn't weigh hair down and makes hair really shiny. Leave it on longer for a deep treatment. Perfect for medium to thick hair, any texture (in my opinion) — 6 years, 1 month ago
    EricaB | 37 reviews

    This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

  • 10

    Best EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Terax creama is expensive and some people even complain about the scent, but it is the best conditioner/deep conditioner this product junkie has ever used. Very much worth the money you spend on it my hair was 90% healthier within a couple days the other 10% just needed to be cut off. This company has been around for a long time so they know what they are doing. Anyone can use terax crema, curly hair, thick hair, fine thin,trust me this one is a keeper. — 6 years, 5 months ago
    mylove | 11 reviews

    This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

  • Page:
  • 1
Home » Reviews » Hair » Conditioner » Terax Original Crema Ultra Moisturizing Conditioner
Check out Total Beauty Contests on LockerDome on LockerDome

to top

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend