Not the best for my skintype

I have combination skin, and have used this product daily for almost two months now. It cleans a little too well, leaving my face "squeaky" clean- which is uncomfortable. The first week of using this, I broke out. As I've used it longer, the blemishes have faded somewhat, but now I get small bumps on my nose and cheeks. This is the only product I've changed in my skincare routine, so I really don' moret think it's right for me. Maybe normal or oilier skin would benefit but if you have combination/dry skin steer clear of this one.
    StanziMozart | 8 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

Favorite soap!

I love this product. It smells good, feels good, leaves your skin look smooth and a even tone! I always find it at Walmart ..$2.27 a bar...well worth it!!!
    kbull07 | 12 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

• 17 Best Face Cleansers

Definitely works to even skin tone and makes redness go away. Can't believe it is only $3. I can't find out in stores so I am happy to find it online. TOTALLY WORTH IT!
    SGcyor4 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

Nice and Effective

Does what it promises. I have sensitive combination skin - this soap made my blemishes disappear and made my skin even and glowy. My only complaints are that I hate bar soaps and this is getting impossible to find.
    superfudge | 36 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 5 people said helpful

Welcome to!