Pricey but good

I love this product, despite the price. Makes my arms super soft. Bought to rid the "chicken bumps." Use it (sparingly) on my kids too.
    RosesT | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 4 people said helpful

KP Duty to the rescue!

KP Duty contains AHA's which although I slather all kinds of acids on my face, I have never consistently used AHA's on my hands and feet. I also wondered if using a hand cream with AHA's would sting or irritate my already sensitive, dry skin. So far so good, and I have had no issues with stinging. This cream leaves my hands feeling a bit slippery, but in a few minutes, the slip subsides, and I morejust have soft, protected skin. So far this season I haven't noticed any of the tale-tell signs of cold weather, namely the split skin on my knuckles and tip of my thumb. I hope that by continuing to use KP duty, my skin will remain soft, smooth, and in one piece! Highly recommended.
    mythbusterbeauty | 34 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

Welcome to!