On my second bottle

Bio Oil is great for 50ish skin. I use it on my face and, after about 5 days, I just happened to look in the mirror and noticed that the circles under my eyes (usually pretty bad) were MUCH lighter. An unexpected bonus. I now use it on my knees and elbows as well. It's also great for after sun care.
    doglover56 | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  12 of 12 people said helpful

I love this stuff!

I bought it for use on acne and ingrown hair/bug bite scars. It smells good with a light fragrance, and even though it's an oil, blends in and spreads well and dries quickly (leaves your skin soft but not super-oily). I did notice my scars starting to fade, but I was also breaking out more than usual so stopped using it on my face. I was trying several different products on my face at the time, so...read more the breakouts may not have been caused by Bio-Oil. I've been continuing to use it for the ingrown hair and bug bite scars on my arms and legs, and they've faded so much! Plus my skin looks healthier and is no longer dry. It's soft and dewy. I'm pretty sure some old stretch marks have faded as well. For me it's worth the price!
    Angel_A | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  7 of 7 people said helpful

WONDERFUL!!

I got some pretty bad stretch marks on my hips and thighs while pregnant with my son and decided to give this a try. I mean, they were bad-very deep and dark purple. With only one bottle, they faded to a barely-there pink and not deep at all. I'm on my second bottle right now and they're almost gone. I found the trick to seeing real results is applying it twice a day, as the label suggests. I love this product!
    cdriver | 100 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  42 of 45 people said helpful

• 9 Best Beauty Products for Pregnant Women

amazing!

I have been looking for something good I could use for my stretch marks for a while that wasn't too pricey. One day I went to the store and they were out of the product I was looking for and the lady recommended this for me. It's absolutely amazing! I've been using it a little over a week now morning and night and I can already see and feel a visible difference! If you are looking for something for your stretch marks, I really recommend this product for everybody out there.
    ashrose412 | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 6 people said helpful

I love Bio-Oil

I use this for my face and it keeps it hydrate without making my face feel heavy and oily. After using it for about a week, my face feel firmer. However, the instruction said to use it twice a day but I only use it once a day. You can't use this during the day because the sun will burn your face.
    AnnieCo | 2 reviews

Just ok

I bought this oil to help even out my skintone and reduce the appearance of some of my acne scars. It really did neither. However, it did help keep my skin on the moist side during a dry and harsh winter.
    Melziebabee | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

• Do Stretch Mark Creams Work?

not all that

I used this product for 2 years and it is not all that. my "brown" discoloration on my face did not get any lighter and my skin did not get any smoother. one lady said her stretch marks have turned lighter (They all do honey, but they will still be there) they lighten on their own. anyway, the product does have a nice smell and doesn't cause any harm to use. would NOT recommend. Thank you!!
    DIVA333 | 56 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Miracle Cure

I saw this product over two years ago but could not purchase from the US. I recently went to a walgreens saw it and purchased it right away. I am dark complected and had started shaving hairs on my neck and chin when I was very young, which led to razor marks. The marks have been getting dreadingly worse as i have had to shave everyday to keep from growing a full blown beard. The marks left by th...read moreis process have left me feeling very insecure with my looks and wearing tons of makeup on otherwise beautiful skin. Since using this product a week ago i have noticed a dramatic improvement. I am keeping my hopes up waiting for the monthly hormone skin darkening change to see how much darker it will get. But so far I am very happy with the youthful and softening appearance of my skin. It may just be the miracle I have been looking for.
    cbeauty | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  8 of 8 people said helpful

Soft skin

i love that it made my skin feel like silky softness and completely made my flaky skin disappear. but it also broke me out. i developed tiny little bumps all along my jawline, although it did help with scar reduction.
    jnie | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 3 people said helpful

• 9 Best Beauty Products for Pregnant Women

Fantastic Product

I love this product. I used it beginning my third trimester and it literally prevented stretch marks and I continued to use it even after my c-section and it has lived up to its name. Well worth every penny.
    Timberlynn | 23 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 5 people said helpful