Yummy scrub!

Great as an exfoliator -- might be a little too rough just as a cleanser, but it foams up really nicely. Definitely a great pore scrubber!
    KBLang | 38 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

Best facial scrub!

This is the best facial scrub ever. Just be gentle as you use it so as not to irritate your skin. It smells wonderful and I love the fact that it is all natural. The jar also lasts a long time.
    Yogachick | 17 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

love love love

this is a great exfoliate! i love the scent!
    kelsi | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 4 people said helpful

• 17 Best Face Cleansers

nice product

Does a very thorough job without drying the skin out.
    laurielim | 164 reviews

lovely

it smels great, starts of strong then turns into foam afterwards my face feels very clean
    purplegal | 3 reviews

Best organic exfoliant cleanser I have found

In my zealous search for the perfect exfoliant that is actually organic and paraben free...I stumbled across this little gem. It is completely and utterly divine. Not only does it cleanse and exfoliate completely, but it rinses clean without that gritty feeling and smells OH SO yummy. It's all I can do not to want to eat it! Highly recommend this product to anyone who likes clean skin accompanied by a lovely citrus lemon scent. I'm addicted.
    sweetassgal | 24 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  6 of 6 people said helpful

• 11 Best Face Cleansing Towelettes

Great product

Lemon is the only thing i find to brighten skin and this products is fabulous!!!
    RobertaJ | 5 reviews

Gentle, fresh and natural cleanser

I have used this cleanser for more than three months now and I am very satisfied with the way it cleanses and gently scrubs my skin. Nice scrubbing without irritating the skin and my skin glows. I also love the way it smells.
    daisy77 | 3 reviews

I love this cleanser!!!

I have been using this cleanser for about 4 years now. I love the way it smells, I love the way it goes from granules to foam upon contact with skin and most importantly I love the way it cleans. Makeup and all!
    sheazi | 5 reviews

• 17 Best Face Cleansers

Best Cleanser Ever - Staple

This is absolutely the BEST cleanser I have EVER tried, hands down. I need something grainy to provide some scrubbing action, and this uses sugar and rice powder so it's gentle because the sugar melts and the rice powder is not too scrubby. It smells amazing, uses the cleanest ingredients, and works like a charm. My skin breaks out if I don't use this weekly. Also, it minimizes pores, ladies!
    aquarianrabbit | 5 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful